Weekly Plan

This week, the weekly plan is going to help you studying for your next English test (Unit 3 - Clothes).

- First of all, you have to do the workseets that I gave you in class. They are really easy, so don´t panic!! ;-)

- Secondly, you are going to prepare an oral presentation to talk about your favourite clothes. Follow my instructions:

1. Preparation
  • Think about which clothes you like wearing the most.
  • Choose one of your favourite pieces of clothing to talk about. 
  • Think about what you want to say and make notes about the main points.
Main points are... 

1. Color / Pattern / Material.
2. When and where I wear it / them.
3. Where I got it / them.
4. Why I like it / them.

5. Draw it / them.

Useful language...

It's / They're dark / light / bright (blue)...
It's / They've got stripes / spots / a pattern...
It's / They're tight / baggy / comfortable / trendy...
It's / They are made of...
I got / bought...
I like my... because...

2. Presentation (You will present it in front of the class, but you can practice at home).
  • Show your piece of clothing to your class (the drawing).
  • Talk about it.
Tip: Speak loudly and clearly.
  • Listen to your friend's presentations.

Have a nice weekend!  :-)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Los Clavos en la Valla

Figuras Planas